It is getting closer to Halloween!!! I wanted to try another Halloween ornament. This ornament is made with the Daydream Medallions Stamp from Stampin' Up and the matching framelits Floral Frames.
I started with my base layer. This was done with the largest framelit in Basic Black.
I stamped the second layer with the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad. I love this new ink!!!! It looks great but also it is taking the place of my versamark! It can be stamped and used alone for a nice effect. It can also be embossed with as well just like Versamark. It does lose the glimmer effect when you emboss with it but it does emboss. The Illuminate Glimmer pad has replaced my Versamark pad in my carry tote. Just to save room for crops, I am now carrying just the Glimmer pad since it can do both duties!
I used black embossing powder to emboss the glimmer ink. I used black embossing powder because it was crispy and brighter on the Tangerine Tango layer than just black ink. The framelits make short work of cutting out the layers!
I used Whispering White for the next layer and embossed this layer as well. I love how bright it is!
I started to layer my pieces. I did not pop up the black and tangerine layer. This is a choice. What looks better to you?? My whispering white layer is popped up with dimensionals.
This shows the popped up layer. I inked the edges with basic black ink. Also I added the final layer to the top. I wanted an image that was Halloweenish. I looked through my stamps and thought about several of them. This candelabra worked for me!!! It is fancy enough to go with the Daydream Medallion pieces! Any Halloween stamp would work! Use what you got!!!! Use what you like!!! I cut out the final layer with a circle punch.
My ornament needed something.....BLING!!! So I started adding bling!!!
I added bling to all the edges of the black layer as well, except for the top peak, because my ribbon is going to go in this spot.
Add my ribbon to it and it is done!!! I love this new ribbon! This ribbon is in the holiday catalog.