Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Using Several Patterned Papers for a Scrapbook Layout

Today I wanted to share a layout.  I love to scrapbook.  Each layout is a new challenge!  For this layout, I wanted to use a lot of patterned papers.  
This is from my oldest's first day of high school....yes, I'm a little late in sharing.  These are the kinds of pictures I get....and maybe ONE normal picture!  But these kinds of pictures, are MY kids, so I enjoy scrapping them.  I enjoyed using the different patterns together on one layout, but anchoring it with the solid Early Espresso cardstock.  








I also try to include stamping on my layouts.  I find that I use tons of stamps this way!  I love inking up and using my supplies, best of all, because they are stamps vs stickers, I can use them over and over again, in new and different ways.


Just a quick post today to share something different.  Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I need to get my room back in order so that I have room to scrap again ... you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all...love these pictures! Hahaha! And the layout is awesome too! But those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...