Monday, April 3, 2017

Last Day for Magnet Cards Sale!!!



Today is the last day of the sale on magnet cards for dies.  I have to say, these are the BEST I have found.  I love these magnetic cards.  They are nice and sturdy, they hold the dies extremely well.  Using the magnetic cards makes flipping through and finding my dies extremely easy.
I did a blog post awhile back on my die storage that you can read here:

I have updated my storage a bit from that post.  I have added another tote to my collection.  In this tote, I store my sewing dies in it.  Also I redid my dividers.  I changed them all to pink now.  There were two many colors for me, so I had to have them more uniformed.  LOL.  I still find this system to be the best.  Makes it easy to find what I need, and easy to add a category if I need a new one.  
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Michelle

All products discussed in this post were bought and paid for.  The link contains an affiliate link that I will earn  commission for at no cost to you.  This review was done on a product that I found works well and use and like myself.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...