Wednesday, March 1, 2017

LuLaRoe and mine obsession......


Anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE LEGGINGS.  I live in leggings.  So it must be no surprise that I am obsessed with LuLaRoe leggings.  It really isn't healthy....for my credit card!!!  LOL!!  The wilder, the more I love them!!! No, I don't sell these wonderfully soft and crazy leggings...I just buy them....a lot!!!



There is some debate about these leggings, are they goats or giraffes.....I think they are fabulous, so they are girroats!!!!  


These are totally out of my comfort zone, but they are so much fun too!!  I couldn't resist!!!


Now you can see where the obsession begins......this is a Perfect T paired with LOGO tank and leggings.



These are one of my FAVORITE leggings, some see sloth faces.....I don't know but they feel awesome on and I LOVE them!!!


I didn't end up pairing these together, but I'm trying to be more daring in my match ups......


Another favorite....paired with a Perfect T.



These are super cute!!!


The picture doesn't look it but the tank (LOGO) matches the flowers in the leggings.  I went a little daring here!!!  


These are not mine, but maybe I NEED them!!!

Do you wear leggings....are you obsessed???!!!
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...