Monday, February 20, 2017

Funny Memes, brightens my day!!!

We all have memes saved on our phones.  I have, well, a collection of them.  I thought it would be fun to share them.  I didn't share any political ones, or overly offensive ones, although some of those crack me up too!

I sent this one to my son, right before the homecoming dance.....he didn't find me funny.....


This is one of my favorites, I pull it out often when responding to some CRAZY post in a forum.  


Not a meme, but still funny.  I'm pretty sure Shaggy and Scooby were also high....afterall, they always had the munchies!!!!


For my catholic friends.....LOL!!!


I cracked up laughing at this one...being raised catholic.....just funny!!!


Pretty much.  


I'm not really a cat person, I have a cat, and while she's okay (pretty sure she's not a real cat though....doesn't act like one at all!).....there just don't seem to be that many funny dog memes. Maybe I need to search those out!


The fear of all cat owners.....


Sorry for the language but to funny!!!



The struggle is real......



I showed my husband this one....he didn't find it funny.  LOL!!

Okay: share a meme!!!  
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...