Tuesday, January 24, 2017

What do you do when you run out of stickers for your title?

Let's face it, titles are hard.  They are hard to come up with, and even harder to find all the sticker letters that you need to make your word title.  Sometimes, I have to get VERY creative to make my title work.  Change the wording, alter a letter sticker to make it into a new letter.....or even change the font within my title, as I did below.  I ran out of letters, but really liked my title that I had come up with in my head.  So, easy peasy.....I mixed letter stickers to make it work!


This was a layout that I used up "stuff" on.  I used up some DSP....I used up some older ribbon, I used up some older brads, I used up older letter stickers too!!



The Kiwi Lane Templates make it easy for me to use up some DSP.











What is your favorite way to create titles?
Thanks for visiting, please FOLLOW ME if you don't already! 
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...