Monday, September 12, 2016

Stampin' Up Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp and Punch- fun cards and Halloween gift box ideas

I love Halloween!  LOVE it!!!  Of course, I had to get the new Halloween Cookie Cutter stamp and Punch set.  One of the best things about this set is that the punch also matches a Christmas set! I love products that I can use for multiple purposes.  
So Let me show of some cute cards I made with this set.

The first card I made is a tri fold card.  Now this seems fancy right??  The easiest way to put a tri fold card together is simple: make two regular card bases, and glue them together to make a tri fold.  I didn't take pictures of that because there are tons of videos on you tube and other places of how to do it.  Very easy!
The card bases I used here are actually from an older set of watercolor note cards.  They are an older set from Stampin' Up but I had them on my shelf and thought this was the perfect time to challenge myself to use them.  After all, I bought them...need to use them!!!  This is the second "page" of the tri fold card.

This is the third "page" of the tri fold card, where I would write my note at.  I love to stamp the inside of my cards with a little sometimes.  This is a great time for me to get out all my stamps I have hoarded (yes, hoarded, I admit it....I've okay with it ;) )  and use them.  I also like to stamp my envelopes too.  I find that I need to do them AS I make the cards or I forget to do them or don't have the time to do it when I am ready to send out the card.  A fun card.  I love the mummy in this set.  I think it's my favorite.....until I work with the next image and then IT'S my favorite!  I've seen a card where the designer took the mummy image and used in it a bed for a Get Well Soon card.  I thought that was brilliant!!!















This next card is using the skeleton guy from the same Cookie Cutter Halloween set.  Isn't he cute?  I used another card base from the watercolor card set, I thought the colors was divine! 
 I used some washi and sequin to make this quick card.  


The next project I used this set on is for some treat boxes.  I want to put some heresy kisses in the treat boxes and give them out to a couple of coworkers and friends. The treat box die is from Lawn Fawn.  I used the stamp set on the tag.  But used lots of goodies on these: washi, ribbon, old Halloween DSP, glimmer paper!  Fun!!!


Notice the little bow tie?  It is part of the punch set.  I love the bow tie cut out in glimmer paper!










This stamp set is a lot of fun to play with!  I couldn't put it down!!  
Thanks for stopping by and see my links for any products used in this post.
Michelle!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...