Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Basic plain cards.......STAMP them UP!!!!

Over the years, I have found a deal on little notecard sets.  GREAT!  I love a bargain.  Once I started stamping and making my own cards, I never could send these cards out, they are so plain....and boring.  
Don't toss those cards....and certainly don't send out boring cards.  It's time to get inky!!!!!  Grab some of your favorite stamp sets and stamp on those cards!  Add some embellishments.  Make them YOUR own!  This is what I did with these Thank You notecards that I bought awhile back on clearance. 

I used my Bella and Friends stamp to add an image and add some sequin to give the card just a little bling.  I wanted to keep these cards on the simple side because these would be going in the mail (the flatter the better to mail!).


Stamping on the inside of the card makes it even more special.  
I picked an ink color that I thought looked good with the blue notecards.  Get creative!  You can even emboss your image on the card for more texture and dimension!

I decided to play with some washi tape too.  




This was one of my favorite ones, using the washi as a ribbon on a card is a great way to add interest to the card while still keeping it flat to mail it.  I love to stamp a little something on the envelope as well. 
What do you think of these notecards?  What are your favorite embellishments to use on cards that are mailed?
Leave me a comment!
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...