Friday, August 19, 2016

Sequins Storage Idea

I have found a new love, and it is called sequins!!!  Brads seem to be phasing out of paper crafting, but I will say, I still love a brad or two!  ;)  I love buttons in my crafting too but find that they can be to bulky at times, especially for cards that need to be mails.  Sequins is my new favorite embellishment!  They are very light so they don't add extra bulk.  They can come in every shape, size and color!  They are SHINY!!!!  I love sequins!!!  
Now the next question is: how am I going to store all these new pretties?  I went back to my tried and true binder storage.  These are actually found in the jewelry section of your big box crafting stores.  You can also find them on amazon too. They are called Craft Mates Lockables. I have also have a Brads binder and a button binder in the Craft Mates.   I like these containers because each individual section "locks" so you don't accidentally spill your pretties everywhere!  They also don't let the sequins mix with each other, so nothing slides out between sections.  

I ordered some of the bigger compartments for some of my sequins that I had more of.  These containers slide in and out of the binder so you can interchange them. 

Do you like sequins?  Do you use the Craft Mates Lockables?  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of them!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have sequin envy. I need to work on mine and maybe get another binder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea going to have to get some!! thks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...