Monday, June 20, 2016

Yoda Hat Layout and Using up Scrap Pieces


Today I am sharing a quick layout.  Although this is overly exciting, I like this layout.  I used up a bunch of random pieces I had from a DSP pack.  I also used up some random cut out pieces of October Afternoon on this layout.  Since I don't use Whispering White cardstock for background paper often, I think it's one of the reasons this layout makes me so happy.  It's clean but yet has a lot going on.  

The whole layout was focused around my son wearing his Yoda hat....cause who doesn't like Yoda!?  I was able to use some old Christmas alphabet up on this layout.  The letters were red and green, I picked out just the green ones, and I'm pretty sure you would never know they are Christmas letters.  The ink splatters are done with my favorite set Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  

More using up things, I used up these mini flowers that I had forever.  I'm not really a flower person but I think they worked on this layout.  I also used some brads in my layers!






I used the Stampin' Up board to create the lines, it's a long retired item from Stampin' Up but I like to pull it off the shelf and add some interest to a layout.  

Thanks for stopping by today!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I love all the details, they add so much dimension to the layout and really accent the photo. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...