Friday, June 17, 2016

Layout option with Patterns paper and Solid circles

Do you have a layout that you always go back to?  I do.  Circles.  I use a lot of circles.  Circles are easy.  I can use punches or framelits to cut my circles.  I have tons of sizes to chose from.  EASY, right? I love using my tools and getting my money out of them.  Circles are one of the first punches I bought, and the first set of framelits I bought. Stampin' Up came out with another framelit set of stacked circles that is on my want list.  I know I will get the use out of them as well! 
  Using circles makes this an easy layout to do time and time again, especially if I get stuck for an idea.  This layout works for any patterned paper, I simple match my solid cardstock to the colors in the pattern paper.  For a twist, you could do the reverse....use solid cardstock as the background, then the circles cut from patterned paper.  Here's another idea, use scalloped circles instead, or do a mix of scalloped and regular circles!   That's what so great about this layout, you can switch it up, and it will never look the same from one layout to another.  With different colors, background choices, one page or two page layouts, it will always look great AND is easy to do! This is one that I rotate in my scrapbooks a lot!  I hope it gives you inspiration to add it to your layout rotations.


I used kraft for my background.  I love kraft so anytime I can use it, the better!  But white would have looked nice here too! Or a colorful pop on Black would look great!  


I like to ink the edges of my circles.  Also popping some up with dimensionals gives it some nice added interest. 


This is a great layout for scraps!  Use up that DSP!!!




I hope you enjoyed the layout!  Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...