Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Get ready to scrap those camp layouts!


Summertime is in full swing, I think most school systems are out across the US for the summer now.  And summer camps now begin!  This is a layout of The Davidson College Basketball camp that my son did, I think 2 years ago....has it been that long??!!!!  


This was one of my favorite embellies that I made using framelits and stamps.  It is a polaroid framelit.  I have any more pictures to use, but decided this would be the perfect place to make a stamping "scene".  I ended up having to stamp this twice....my first attempt while stamped nicely, I realize the angle would NOT work for a ball to actually go into the basket...so I had to restamp it again, positioning the ball up higher on the paper, so it appears to be dropping down into the basket.....like a perfect basket!!! ;)



This is a pretty simple layout but I was able to fix a lot of pictures on it.  I make faux "wood pieces" on the background, with just ink and a stamping marker. 


I made the banners out of left over scraps from the Designer Series Pack with my banner framelit.  







Pretty simple but a fun layout.  What camps are your kids attending this summer?  
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...