Friday, June 10, 2016

FLASH sale: My Paper Pumpkin kit for $5!!!!


Yes, you read that right:  $5!!!!!  This is a great deal for the My Paper Pumpkin kit.  If you have gotten it in the past or new to it, $5!!!!  This is a VERY limited time!!!  ACT fast!!! (It ends TODAY!!!!)
My Paper Pumpkin kit is a monthly subscription box containing everything you need for a craft project, you provide your own adhesive for most projects.  I have gotten the My Paper Pumpkin kits since they started them and always enjoy getting my boxes in the mail.  Great way to try out stamping, make some cards, and other projects!  My favorite past box was a frame project.  I loved it!  I always enjoy the projects and the best part is you get some stamps and ink with each project!  This is a great gift for yourself, or even a crafty kid!!!  You can cancel anytime!
Check out all the details at:

Make sure to enter the code for your first month for $5!!!  You can try this box for $5, and if you like it, keep it, if not, cancel it before the price goes back to regular price.  This is a GREAT deal!!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...