Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Stampin' Up Bear Hugs used on a Layout



I often buy stamps that I love because I just like them.  I am very pleased when I get to USE them!!!  I bought the Bear Hug stamp in the Occasions mini because it was so darn cute and those matching framelits suck me in every time!  I was thrilled when I was looking through my pictures and found these pictures from Vegas that would work with the Bear Hugs stamp!  I had to get INKY!!!
Oh, and a little hint to the new catalog.......Bear Hugs sticks around!!!!  ;)



I had to add the little mouse to my layout....because he is so cute!


I also did some stamping on the corners. 


I used my Kiwi Lane Design templates to help with the layout.









I love the little bow tie that you can add to the bears!










Are they not the cutest??!!  These bears would make great Father's Day cards too! Or good for a camping layout!  
Thanks for stopping by today!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...