Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Spray Ink Layout with Misti News!

I haven't played with spray inks in a while, so it was a good time to play.  I used an overlay for this layout.  I'm not sure what brand it is, I got it on sale from somewhere....and just recently found it again, and thought, I need to use that!!!   I started with crumb cake cardstock.  I used green spray ink to pick up the grass in the picture. 

I also used my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to add even more ink splatters!  You can NEVER have enough ink splatters!!!



This is something I never do, I never stamp directly onto my layout.  I hate to mess up my almost done layouts with stamping directly onto them.  I tend to stamp and cut out the words with framelits.  If I made a mistake, I would have to cover it or redo the whole layout.  UGH!!! The best news: the 12X12 Misti is now available for preorder!!!!!  I am SSSSSOOOOO excited!!!!  If you don't know what a MISTI is, you can check out my other blog posts where I talk about it, I think I have a video of me using it.  In my own words, the MISTI is a stamp positioning tool.  It helps you get perfect placement time and time again.  It also helps you restamp an image to get perfect ink coverage.  I never used to do 2-step stamps.  They didn't work for me.  I hated using background stamps because I might not get good coverage.  The MISTI has changed all that!  I keep it on my desk at all times!  I LOVE it!!!!  There is an original misti, a mini misti, and now the 12X12 misti!  I will be able to stamp on my layouts without worrying about making a mistake.  I am so excited!!!!  If you want to learn more about the misti, visit:  http://www.mysweetpetunia.com/category-s/107.htm
I, in no way, benefit from MISTI sales, I just really like the product and LOVE to share what I love!!!








Thanks for stopping by!  Leave me a comment if you have the MISTI, used a MISTI or want a MISTI!!  There is a month long giveaway for a MISTI on the sweet petunia website!  Make sure to enter!
Michelle


Product List

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...