Saturday, April 2, 2016

Who doesn't love the legend of Bigfoot? How about Bigfoot card? Adorable!!!!



Hey crafters, I have been so busy for a while and haven't had a chance to do much crafting lately.  About two weeks ago, I cleaned the boys playroom, and made room for a table and work area for me to craft!  I am LOVING it!!!  I finally can work on a project and leave it on my table.  I can take a break and come back, I don't have to clean up after each time I craft (I used to craft at the kitchen table).  I am enjoying it so much!  I've gotten tons of organizing done.  I've put a lot of stuff away this week, organized items to find them better.  Today I got to sit down and craft.  I recently got the new stamp set: Lovable Legends from Lawn Fawn.  It is adorable!!!  I had to make a Bigfoot card!


I wanted Bigfoot peaking out behind the trees.  After several attempts, I got the background the way I liked it.  I think it turned out really cute!!!
Thanks for stopping by, be prepared, I am inspired to craft in my new space!!!  Lots of blog posts to come!
Michelle!!!



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love him. He is so cute. I may need to make some bigfoots this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...