Thursday, April 28, 2016

Project Life Pocket Pages Mini Album Update

Last week I shared with you my mini Project Life album that I started.  Today I'll share a few more pages that I got done.  I have a great time working on this album.  I've gone through my stamp sets and have them sitting on my desk.  As I work, I chose a stamp set to use somewhere on that page.  It has been a great way to get some unused stamp sets INKY!!! 

This whole album includes school pictures from events from my oldest son.  They don't really need to go in my big family albums but perfect for this mini album.


This was a great field trip that one of Kyle's middle school teachers planned.  They worked on a lesson of manners, not just please and thank you, but how it would affect their lives going forward.....dating, business meetings, all those events that you need to behave properly.  It was a great lesson that ended with a  field trip out to a restaurant, each child was pair with a partner, they had to order and pay for their own food, use good manner, and had to actually TALK with their partners during the meal.   NO CELL PHONES during the meal.  The kids all got dressed up to enjoy their lunch date.  








Unfortunately this aren't the best pictures, they are dark (better in person) but I had to include them.  Kyle had a teacher that arranged to go see the Hunger Game movies, each time a new one was released. The kids and teacher would meet at the movies on a Saturday and go see the newest movie together.  This event took place over years.  It was so great to see all the kids come back to join this teacher to see the movies.  What dedication to her students that Sally would take time out of her personal family time to join the students.  We LOVE Sally!!!!











I love this picture, it was sent my Sally to me.  Sally was Kyle's UE teacher for 3 years (for those that don't know montessori has the same teacher for three years: UE means Upper Elementary so grades 4th, 5th and 6th).  We were all so please and surprised when the school moved Sally up to middle school.  She was one of 5 teachers at the time of the move.  We were lucky to have Sally for another 2 years!  She texted me this photo: They were on the Santa's Helper field trip and these were some of her students that she had had for the last 5 years.




I love this picture, I have pictures of Kyle with Sally when he was WAY shorter than her!!!!  Time flies.....





The picture on the side was Kyle's locker on his 15th birthday.






















I'm making progress through the album.  It's been a fun project to work on.
Thanks for joining me today!
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...