Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Land to Sea and Sea Street Stampin' Up stamps


I love beach themed stamp sets.  I pretty much buy every set that Stampin' Up comes out with.  We take a yearly trip to the beach and rent a house with a pool and just relax.  We enjoy the beach, we enjoy the pool, we enjoy the company, we just have a great time.  Any beach stamp set always bring a smile to my face.  I use beach themed stamps for cards, they make great thank you card sets, but I love to use them on my beach trip layouts.  I even found a non beach layout to use them on today! I made a layout that included two of my favorite beach themed stamp sets:  Land to Sea and Sea Street.  One is staying in the catalog into next year and one is retiring!  If you don't have Sea Street.....it has an adorable Octopus too, you should pick it up before it is gone forever!!!!


I really liked the color of Jesse's shirt in this picture so it inspired me to keep the layout pretty simple.  This is a picture from ConExpo in Vegas, one of the booths had a turtle.  Can't remember what they were marketing.....but Jesse liked the turtle! 



I used the mini banner punch to make my banners.  I simply stamped different backgrounds onto my paper and then punched them out with the punch.  It creates a little more interest rather than plain banners, and it gets those stamps INKY!!!!  The banner punch is also retiring.  This punch is VERY handy, I often keep it on my desk to make a mini banner quickly.  Get it while it is still on the website!! The links to the products are below. 






I used the turtle from Land to Sea and the banner from Sea Street.  The paper doilies are also retiring as well.  They are coming out with some new doilies in the new catalog June 1st, but these are some of my favorites so I'm picking up a pack while I can!





I loved the way the layout came together.  Thanks for stopping by, 
Michelle!!!
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this lo! The color combo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Thank you for the inspiration as I need to finish up two albums from my sisters trip last summer. Making them for mother's day! Love the stamps and banners!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...