Monday, April 11, 2016

Cross Stitch Update

I haven't done a Cross Stitch Update in a long time.  I am currently almost done with another project that I will show shortly on here but these are some projects I have done or in progress:



I have showed this one before: still working on my Cowardly Lion, making progress, getting to play with the orange now.  I haven't worked on this one in awhile since I've been busy but will get back to it soon.




This is a set I did I while back, I love silhouettes. These were fun and reminded me of fall.  I used up some material that I had, thought it looked great with the crows. 






This is a finished Poop emoji.  I did a bunch of these for Christmas gifts.  Super fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...