Here is another layout using the retired paper I am Me. This must be my favorite paper ever!!! I literally used ever last scrap of the DSP that I had! I loved the prints and the colors. I can't wait for tomorrow as demos get to preview the new 2015-2016 catalog! I am hoping for several more of these type of DSP packs.....ones that I have to have and USE every bit of them!!! What has been one of your favorite DSP packs?
This was a simple layout using some beach pictures of Jesse. No title needed really but I did include one in my banners- using stamps again for my titles- one of my favorite uses for stamps!
This picture shows that I used a ton of dimensionals to pop up those circles! It was a fun layout!
I also used my Kiwi Lane Design templates for the strip beside the photo- this was a left over piece from another project but it worked nicely on this layout and I got to use up a piece of scrap! Win! Win!!
- I Am Me Designer Series Paper(retired) 
- So Saffron 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Basic Gray 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Sponge Daubers 
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch 
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch 
- 1-1/4" Circle Punch 
- 1" Circle Punch 
- 1-1/4" Circle Scallop Punch 
- Real Red Stampin' Write Marker 
Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite DSP ever!