Wednesday, August 5, 2015

TV Talk- Zoo and Tyrant


I'm linking up with Jenny at: http://lovemyrandomness.blogspot.com
for some TV Talk!  I decided to do something different today, I'm just going to focus on two shows.  As always:
SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!


Zoo:  As always, this show is good!!!  My husband and teen even watch it.  A lot happened this week.  I am still unsure about the "mother cell" and what it can do and what it does.  I'm sure we will find out more in the coming weeks.  So basically, they didn't have the cell, got the cell, crazy killer guy stole the cell, crazy killer guy tried to inject some of the cell in his eye.....but died, got the cell back, then they lost the cell to a turncoat FBI guy, then shot the FBI guy, now they have the cell back again.  Yup, that sums it up!!!  Anyone else watch this show???  Did anyone else read the book that the show is based on?

Tyrant:  This is the show I was waiting all week to watch.  Sammy wanted to give money to the resistance to help fight this was, but insisted on meeting the head guy in person, who happens to be Barry......his supposed to be dead dad!!  They meet in person!!!!  Of course Sammy is mad and upset.  I was waiting to hear WHY Barry never called his family after he got to safety.  Barry's answer made sense: he would never be able to see his family and keep them safe, he would always have been a voice on the end of a phone- never allowing them to move on.  Okay, but I'm sure Molly is gonna be pissed when she finds out.  And his daughter!  So is Sammy going to stay and fight with his dad or will he go back to the USA and keep his dad's secret?  

Okay, I have more TV to watch this week but enjoyed both of these shows.
Thanks for stopping by, and link up with Jenny and talk some TV talk with us!!
Michelle


1 comment:

  1. I really need to watch Zoo. If M doesn't get around to watching it with me I might have to just start on my own.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...