Thursday, August 6, 2015

Kiwi Lane Templates for a Beach Layout

My blog readers already know, I love my Kiwi Lane Templates.  I use them often, especially when I get stuck trying to create a layout or when I have just a bit of DSP left of a pack and I want to use it up.  My Kiwi Lane Templates always help! They are wonderful!  I love endorsing crafting products that work, and these are super easy to use, and fun to create with!  Ever use some DSP and have that one or two sheets of paper that you just can't see yourself using the color or the pattern?  I am often able to use that piece when I pull out my templates!  That sheet of DSP that you thought would never work with "your style" often because a great accent piece to your layers!  I don't make any money off these templates, I just really enjoy using them!  


With this layout, it was easy to look in my stash and add in the "extras".  


I never thought to stamp on the wood accents, but I liked the way it turned out.  My stamping was a little fuzzy but I decided it didn't matter and kept it- after all, I was trying to use up some of my stash!!





I'm not a "perfect bow" on a layout person.  I do enjoy ribbon on a layout but I am more like a messy effect person!!!  


I absolutely adore the colors in this DSP!  I would have never put them together but the work GREAT!!!!  One of my favorite color combos lately!


I love doing layouts like this, when I have similar pictures.  None of them were bad, none of them were fantastic pics, so I wanted to use them all.  
One tip for mothers: don't buy a white swim shirt and use it at the beach!!!!  My boys always use swim shirts- very rarely do they take them off- just to much sun for them.  The white was a great idea, a cooler option than the black that we bought that year too.  Of course, they work great in a POOL....NOT at the beach!!!!  Can you see the discoloration around his neck and shirt sleeves?  I guess the sand makes them get a dirty look to them.  And no, it did not wash out.  Live and learn....and no more white swim shirts for the beach!!! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...