Thursday, July 2, 2015

Twilight - Scrapping those funny moments!

This week we are getting ready to go on our annual beach trip again.  It was the perfect time to share my Twilight at the Beach layout!  Last year, on a wet and rainy day, we were all stuck inside. Flipping through the channels, one of us found Twilight on the tv.  Of course, as a fan, I had to watch.  The boys on the trip all grumbled but let's face it, there wasn't much they could do.....we were watching!!!!  So I settle in to watch, enjoying the umpteenth time I have seen this movie, and look over, and my teen son and his buddy are watching the movie, very intently.....maybe even MORE than me!!!  LOL!!!  I couldn't let this moment go, so I grabbed by phone and snapped a picture!  I love that the TV caught a GREAT scene of the movie!!!
The boys denied enjoying the movie, and it was the first time they saw it.  BUT......I secretly think they want to watch New Moon this year at the beach....I'll work on that one!!!  ;)



I was caught photographing them!!!  LOL!!!  I used the Epic Alphabet stamps and Gorgeous Grunge to create my title.  I wanted a messy Twilight!  

I used one of the Project Life grid cards for my journaling.  

I HAD to use this stamp #secretsout!!!!  It was PERFECT!!!

I am sure these teenagers are thrilled that I decided to preserve this moment!!!  LOL!!!  Fun scrapbooking page!!!  What have you scrapped that you "caught" someone doing?  Share in the comments!
Thanks for visiting!
Michelle!!!

Product List
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Scallop Trim Border Punch
[118402]
$15.95
Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons
Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons
[127833]
$6.95

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Love the simplicity...lets the pictures be the focus. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...