Sunday, July 19, 2015

Making a Rainbow, Using lots of ink pads!


I can honestly say, I have never used more ink pads on one card, than I did on this card.  It as a lot of fun!  I used mostly Stampin' Up brights inks but it could be done in any of the other color families.  This card was done using a sketch from:
Here is the sketch:

This card challenge is a Clean and Simple challenge, so I wanted to keep the design simple, lots of white space, but also use a lot of color.  



This is another card that I used my MISTI on to get the rainbow lines perfect.  I really love this tool!  Have you tried the MISTI stamping tool?  Thoughts?  


Inside sentiment.




For something fun, I stamped the envelope too.  All these images are from the new Over the Rainbow stamp set.  I really like this stamp set, I had nothing like it in my collect so this was a fun different twist for me.  
Thanks for visiting my site, if you don't follow me already, click follow me on the right hand side in the column....I love new stamping friends!
Michelle
Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo sweet! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...