Thursday, July 16, 2015

Kraft Layout Using Kiwi Lane Design Templates- Vegas Baby!

I have some random scrapbooking pages to share this week.  Here is another one.  I love kraft paper!  Have you tried Stampin' Up's kraft paper?  It has a great weight to it.  I really enjoy using it.


I used my Kiwi Lane Design Templates again to use up some scraps from the Watercolor Wonder DSP.  



To me the Kraft paper was to "clean", so I used my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to add some splashes of color!


I used a lot of layers for this layout.  It was fun to use the different color papers and didn't templates to get a variety of shapes.






I used a stamp for my title, stamping directly on the page this time.  
















Thanks for stopping by!  Only one more day left in the work week!!!!  
Michelle
Product List

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...