Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Kiwi Lane Templates and using up Scraps- Animal Layout!

I have posted here before about my love for the Kiwi Lane Templates.  They are my go-to for scrapbook layouts when I have scraps left over to use and to get a full layout.  

I love this photo.  It isn't the best quality but my husband took it after one of the first times of leaving our Cavie home alone for a bit.  Our Cavie, Levi, gets along well with the cat but we didn't realize how well!!!  They were caught snuggling on the chair when he walked it!!  LOVE this!  I love the look on their faces!!!!



The small elements on this page were also cut with the Kiwi Lane Templates.  I just inked the edges.  This helps me use DSP that I'm not crazy about.  I would never do a whole page with the flower DSP shown, but as an accent, it works nicely.

I even got to use up some alpha letters!!!


Do you have the Kiwi Lane Templates?  Thoughts on them?  Thanks for stopping by! 
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...