Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Using Circle Punch for a fun Beach 2 page Layout

I love punches!  Almost as much as I love framelits, and if you read my blog, you know I love framelits!  But sometimes there is no replacing a quick punch of a punch!  Circle punches are one of my favorite.  I get a lot of use out of my circle punches.  They are great to use when I have just a little bit of a DSP paper pack left- I can squeeze out another layout with my circle punches! (and I snuck in some Starburst framelits too!!)
I used the Maritime DSP on this layout.  I love these color combos together.  Sometimes when I love color combos a lot, I jot them down to use them again!  

I had these great pictures of Jesse jumping waves at the beach, but none of the pictures were overwhelming wonderful, they worked better as a scene- this layout worked great for that!


On one side of my layout I used the circle punch to punch out a section of the paper, filling it with a starburst die cut piece of the same DSP, I popped the pieces up using dimensions.





I used some enamel dots that I had in my stash but the new Stampin' Up perfect white accents would be great to use here too!




On the other page of the layout, I used the cut out piece of the circle from the opposite side, cut with a Starburst framelit and then filled in with a smaller circle punch.  It was a lot of work but I loved the way it turned out.


This banner is from the banner kit- I loved the heart cut out in it- I filled it with a heart button that I had in my stash- keeping the same theme as the circles in my layout.  


I had these stickers in my stash- I had to get creative with my title with the letters I had left.  I found the "this is totally going on my blog" sticker in my stash and HAD to add it!!!!!  



It is a fun layout using up some pictures that I had of our beach trip last year.  They are always my favorite pictures, I want to scrap everyone of them!
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!









Product List
Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
[131297]
$6.95
Starburst Framelits Die
Starburst Framelits Die
[132967]
$26.95
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...