Monday, June 22, 2015

Robots, Robots EVERYWHERE, scrapbook layout!


Happy Monday!  It's so hard for Monday to come after a weekend! Okay, enough complaining!  ;)  
I will admit, this layout is 100% inspired by my girlfriend's robot punch.  About two months ago, I went to Raleigh for a scrapping weekend with my girlfriends.  It's always nice to get together with the girls and scrap!  Lots of laughs and we even manage to get some scrapbooking done too!  Another one of my favorite things, is sharing tools and stamps!  We all have different tastes and styles so we all buy different stuff.  One of the best things when we get together to scrap, we share tools.  I love this, it gives my scrapbooks some variety and often lets me scrap something totally different!   My girlfriend, Jenny, at 
http://lovemyrandomness.blogspot.com (stop by and check out her blog!) had this great robot edge punch that I knew I had to borrow!!!  I had the perfect picture for it!


Are those not the cutest little robots???

My middle son loves Robots.  We read books about Robots, he pretends he is a Robot often.  I knew he would get a kick out of this layout and punch!



I was able to use up some alphabet letters that I have had forever!  And some die cuts that I had- the heart love was perfect for this layout!










These are always my favorite pictures, just the silly pictures that show my kids' personalities so much!  What did we do before camera phones??  I would say 99% of my pictures are taken with my phone!  I love that I take more pictures now because it is easy and I get those unusual pictures too!





Product List
Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
[131297]
$6.95

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Love the punch out and using on this layout. I NEED to use it more it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...