Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Beach Puppy Layout Using Little Letters Framelits

Sharing a quick layout using the Maritime DSP.  I really love this paper, sadly it is retired now.  I loved the colors in it, I never would have put night of navy and coastal cabana together!  


I used the Little Letters framelits to make my title.  These will help me use less stickers for titles and coordinate my colors even more!  




Our sweet puppy Levi!  We all love him so much!!!
We take him everywhere with us, even to the beach!  My husband calls it snuggle week- he isn't really a "beach" person.  He goes for the kids and I.  After working everyday in the hot humid heat, he just doesn't like to sit on the beach.  He DOES enjoy sitting in peace and quiet on his computer, snuggling with the puppy all day.  Perfect vacay for him!!!!









Thanks for stopping by! Please, follow me, if you don't already!

Michelle!!!

Product List
Maritime Designer Series Paper
Maritime Designer Series Paper
[133696]
$10.95
Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
[131297]
$6.95
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00
Heart to Heart Punch
Heart to Heart Punch
[119881]
$16.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...