Monday, May 11, 2015

Camouflage Layout in Scrapbooking, Large Journaling, Using stamps as titles

This was a special layout for me to do.  The picture is not extra special, just my oldest son in air soft gear.  Yes, he is playing air soft with some friends!  They take it pretty seriously, which makes me giggle a bit.  That's not the special part.  What makes this layout so special for me was the journaling.  I used the entire side of the layout and journaled a message to my son, one I hope he will treasure in years to come.  
I used a Stampin' Up stamp set to make my titles.  I though they were the perfect words to accompany my journaling.  This was an army stamp set but I can't remember the name of it now (I borrowed from a friend).  The words each meant something to me, which I included in my journaling. 

This was actually an instagram picture and that was my caption for it on instagram.  I liked it so much, I printed the picture with it on it.

I got to use my camouflage washi tape!  And these adorable army inspired buttons- they were real buttons that I found in a pack some time ago- I just snipped off the loop on the back and added a glue dot!

You can read some of my journaling here- I used a crumb cake marker so it blends in with the background, almost looking like a pattern from the distance.  


Do you ever do a layout and just love it!  This is the one that I loved.  It isn't a fancy layout, but it really came from the heart.  Thanks for stopping by!
All current Stampin' Up items can be found at my online store:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...