Friday, April 17, 2015

Using Punches to create backgrounds

What do you do when you have a tiny bit more of a DSP left?  You make a layout with it!!!  With punches, you can use those scraps up!  I was at a retreat when I did this layout.  I had just a little bit of the I Am Me DSP left.  I have loved everything about this paper- the patterns and the color combinations.  I was sad to see it all gone but I was able to squeeze ONE more layout out of my scraps!
This is what I came up with:

One of my favorite ways to use stamps is to use them as titles in my scrapbooking.  It is so easy and tons of great titles are hiding in your stamp collection!

These little scraps were even used!!!  I love mini punches!  Sometimes the smallest punch makes the most impact!

Can you see my flattened bottle cap?  I love bottle caps!  Smoosh those babies in the big shot for a cute layering effect!  




Thanks for stopping by!  All current Stampin' Up products can be found on my online store:

Products Used:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...