Friday, April 10, 2015

Using Project Life cards in Scrapbooking

I love the ease of Project Life scrapbooking; its quick and fun!  But you can also use the Project Life cards on normal scrapbooking pages and cards!  On this scrapbooking page, I used the PL card as a title!  It fit this page so well, as this is my 10 year old getting in and driving our water truck onsite.  It is an adventure.....everyday!  LOL!!

This is an abnormally bright and bold page for me.  I had this DSP, it is Stampin' Up, but retired, I forgot the name now.  But I do love the bold colors and patterns.  Breaking up really bold patterns with some solid cardstock, always helps for me.

I also used the accessory pack from Stampin' Up that coordinates with the Project Life kit.  There are some fun extras in those packs!



Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!
 Check out my online store at:
or click on the links below to go directly to the products used on this page:

Product List
Stamp : Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack [135301]

Card Stock : Basic Black 12" X 12" Card Stock [124267] , Strawberry Slush 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [131295]

Punch : 1-3/4" Circle Punch [119850] , 1" Circle Punch [119868] , 1/2" Circle Punch [119869] , 3/4" Circle Punch [119873]

Accessory : Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection [135298] , Silver Basic Metal Buttons [133319]

1 comment:

  1. I love how the circles in the background mimicked the confetti on the pl card :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...