Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I am me Layout with a lot of dimensionals!

Here is another layout using the retired paper I am Me.  This must be my favorite paper ever!!!  I literally used ever last scrap of the DSP that I had!  I loved the prints and the colors.  I can't wait for tomorrow as demos get to preview the new 2015-2016 catalog!  I am hoping for several more of these type of DSP packs.....ones that I have to have and USE every bit of them!!!  What has been one of your favorite DSP packs?  
This was a simple layout using some beach pictures of Jesse.  No title needed really but I did include one in my banners- using stamps again for my titles- one of my favorite uses for stamps! 


This picture shows that I used a ton of dimensionals to pop up those circles!  It was a fun layout!



I also used my Kiwi Lane Design templates for the strip beside the photo- this was a left over piece from another project but it worked nicely on this layout and I got to use up a piece of scrap!  Win! Win!!  

Supplies Used:


Product List
Thanks for stopping by!  Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite DSP ever!  
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...