Thursday, March 12, 2015

Using Washi Tape to make a Background

I love washi tape!  I hoard it!  I see more washi tape and I have to have it!!!  It is really a sickness.  What do you use washi tape for?
This was one of the easiest and quickest layouts.  It started with the chevron paper.  Who doesn't like chevrons?  The back and white paper kept it simple so I add the accent color of pink since it match the photo so well....yes, one of the few selfies I scrapped!!!  LOL!  
I used the washi tape to make the background on the black paper.  I really liked how it turned out.  Simple and easy!

I know some washi tape comes with tape cutters but I never use them, I love the jagged edges of washi tape!  
This is a mix of naked buttons as I like to call them and threaded buttons.  Do you keep buttons naked?




Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just wow! I love this! The little pop of pink, the chevron, everything! And using the washi tape for background is just genius!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...