Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Using up that DSP! Scrapbooking Layouts

Sharing another layout today.  This was another quick one that I wanted to use up some of my DSP.  Do you ever get a DSP and think it is great, but never get around to using it?  This happened with this one.  I love the distressed check background, but I never used it!?  I love when you can use the DSP to make your titles too!  Simple and Easy!!! This picture seemed to work with the cage picture!  LOL!  This does kinda freak me out a bit since I just got done watching American Horror Story and this season was the freak show.  Anyone else watch?  It was so freaky, but I couldn't STOP watching!!!!  The circus part of this paper just reminds me of the show!
I always end up with these silly pictures of my kids, I often wonder if I have NORMAL pictures of my kids??!!!  (I do, but the silly ones outweigh the normal ones!) I promise, Jesse got in the cage on his own free will, to "test"it out in the pet store.  His brother actually shut the door, and locked it.....yes brotherly love!!!! (and took the picture, then I told him to text it to me!!!  LOL).  No kids were harmed in the making of this photo!!!!  


This layout used up some  left overs- I have had the wood veneer piece forever and since it was so bulky, I tried to keep the rest of it pretty simple.



I actually used ribbon.  It is hard for me to use ribbon, I actually have to think about using ribbon on layouts.  Do you use a lot of ribbon?  What is your favorite way to use it on a layout or card?  Most unusual use of ribbon?  


Thanks for stopping by.  All products except the wood veneer are Stampin' Up supplies, you can find them at my website:
www.michellemcgraw.stampinup.net or I included the links of current products below:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...