Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Stampin' Up Weekly Deals 3/31/15

Weekly Deals are up!  I can always find something I like on the weekly deals but this week, I like it ALL!!!!  What great deals!  Plus today is last day of Sale-a-Bration - to earn MORE free products!  Combining  the weekly deals and earn sale-a-bration items would be awesome!!

I love my Magnetic platform for framelits!  I'm not sure I have ever seen it on sale before!  Good time to pick it up if you don't already have this handy Big Shot tool!
And do I need to say how much I love framelits?!!!!  All these are very handy sets!  I love the tags set!  It is not limited to the matching stamp set- tons of stamps fit in those framelits!
While square framelits may not seem exciting, they are awful handy!  Especially for layering!  
The only item I don't already have are the new Fun Frames textured embossing folders....so guess what I am ordering!!!!
I have so many framelits, I even had to come up with a new way for me to store them.  If you have checked out my framelit storage post, click here:  http://3monkeysthrowingaroundsomepaper.blogspot.com/2013/08/framelits-storage.html
and I do love embossing folders, so I showed my storage solution here:
http://3monkeysthrowingaroundsomepaper.blogspot.com/2013/10/embossing-folder-storage-using-large.html
I still use both of these storage methods and find they work best for me!  
Check out the Weekly Deals below, and please post any questions you have about any of the items:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...