Friday, March 20, 2015

Alphabet Stamps and Kiwi Lane Design Templates for a Layout

I'm back today sharing another layout using my Kiwi Lane Design Templates.  I love these templates!!!!  They really make good use of those left over scraps of DSP when you are scrapping.  Do you have the Kiwi Lane templates?  What do you think of them?


This was a quick layout.  For my title, I used the Epic Alphabet stamp set.  Using alphabet stamps for titles is quick and easy and I don't have to worry about running out of letters from sticker sheets!  Stampin' Up's new photopolymer alphabet stamps make creating my titles super easy since I can see where I am stamping!


The butterfly is leftover from an October Afternoon kit.  

I even got use out of a little piece of left over doily!
I love using what I have in my stash and getting the most use out of it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!
For all your Stampin' Up needs, visit my online store at:

1 comment:

  1. I love my Kiwi Lane and can't wait to use my new ones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...