Monday, February 9, 2015

What do you do when you only have a little bit left of your "Perfect Paper"? - Kiwi Lane Templates!!

Has this ever happened to you: you find the perfect pictures for the perfect paper, only to find that you have used most of your perfect paper up???  I try not to hoard my paper, I want to use it, and love it, isn't that why we buy so much of it?  Here is the perfect example of what I am talking about.  Pictures of our golden retriever Leia + and the few scraps of "animal" paper that I had left + kiwi lane templates = a great layout!

My Kiwi Lane Templates have often been a great way for me to use up scraps from my DSP paper packs.  This time, I found myself having only a little piece left of my "perfect" paper.  I don't buy tons of really themed paper, so I was disappointed to see, I only had a little bit of this animal paper left.  I knew my Kiwi Lane Templates would be perfect! I got them out, used my scrap piece of animal paper to match some solid colors and got to work!


Overall, this is a simple layout, but I got to use the animal paper that I wanted!  I love using up scraps!  


My Kiwi Lane Templates trick is always my go to when my paper is getting low.  I pull them out and often I am able to make 3-4 more layouts using the same DSP!!!  What is your trick???  
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...