Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Stampin' Up Weekly Deals 1-14-15

I am finally trying to get back into the swing of things.  Christmas was  a crazy time!  Hopefully I can get more crafting done soon!
One of the things I want to do is to blog more this year.  Last year was a busy year, so we'll see how this goes!
I'll start off with a great deal from Stampin' Up: weekly deals.  Stampin' Up has them weekly, obviously as the name says.  This week, one of my favorite framelits is on sale!!!  The star burst framelits.  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=132967
I have to say, this set is one of them that I use the most!!!  It is great to layer with circles.  It looks great by itself. My favorite way to sue this die is to stamp an image and punch it out with the circle punch or circle framelits then layer it with the star burst framelit in a coordinating color.  You can pop the layers up with some dimensionals.
This is a post that I did using the starburst framelit and layers with a doily!  
http://3monkeysthrowingaroundsomepaper.blogspot.com/2014/01/kiwi-lane-design-templates-challenge.html
 The die itself is nice and thick and feels very sturdy, I'm not sure why I note that but I always think it when I pick up the die to use.  It is probably one of my most used dies and favorite!  Get it today on sale!!!!!  Plus Sale-a-Bration is going on so you can earn a free item for every $50 you spend before tax!!!!!  
Happy stamping!!!
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...