Friday, November 28, 2014

Raskog Ikea Cart for crafting!


As many others, I love my Raskog Ikea cart!  I started with one cart, to use it for my supplies and Project Life Cards.



I even had room for some extras!  
But....as all good plans go, I found that I loved the rollers on the bottom of the cart to get my supplies to my table to craft with, so I needed ALL my supplies on my cart, including: my sponges, xyron, scissors, homemade glue dots, stampin' mist, stamp scrub, ATG gun, my label maker, my new blendabilities, Stampin' Up Trimmer, envelope punch board....really anything and everything I could think of!!!  ;)  I love being able to have it all in one place and roll my cart to the table and easily be able to see everything I need. I think I might label each self so I know exactly where everything goes......wait, to OCD??  ;)  




I even have the magnetic spice holders from Ikea.  I wasn't sure what I needed them for when I bought them.  I have found them very handy to store my sequence in, and my mini attacher staples.  I love them!  
Of course this left me with the dilemma of where to put my Project Life cards.....only one option left....to get another Raskog Cart!!!!!

I organized my cards using a label maker, retired Stampin' Up card stock (it holds up really well!), my corner rounder for looks, and alphabetized them by maker and name of set.  I have found that I LOVE the Stampin' Up Project Life kits because there are no repeats in them.  Some of the other sets that I found in Hobby Lobby have been split with friends so I don't have so many doubles!  I am pretty sure I don't need four to six of one card!  I separated the cards by size so I can easily find the size and type I need while doing a PL page!  But the best part is that these cards are great for cards or regular scrapbook pages or even for my Erin Condren planner!!!  Now I can find them for any project!



I used the old clam shell stamp containers to store my Stampin' Up Project Life Accessory Kits.  They work perfectly to keep everything together with my cards!  
Do you have a Raskog cart?  What do you use it for?
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering what size of the white Variera bins you used. I think ikea sells two different sizes and I'd love to use the bigger size because I think it'll hold a stack of papers laying down, but I'm not sure how that will fit in the cart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...