Thursday, August 28, 2014

Santa & Co. Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up- 2014 Holiday Catalog Look

I have to correct myself from my blog post yesterday, I said that the Holiday catalog was available Sept 1st.....well, even better is is available TODAY!!!  The 2014 Holiday catalog will be available from August 28, 2014-January 5, 2015.  Even better....I never like to wait!!!  :)
Keeping in tune with yesterday's post, here is another look at some more Designer Series Paper from the Holiday catalog.  (DSP)  I often don't think the catalogs, as much as I love them and drool over them, show the DSP well.  I am often surprised how the paper looks in real life.  I hope this helps some, keep in mind, these pictures were taken when it was stormy and raining....but in my kitchen with enough natural light as I could get!  
The new Santa & Co suite is getting a lot of attention!  Some are very vocal and HATE it.....some like me, think it is adorable and ordered it on their first order!!!!!  (preorder for demos).  I love the Santa & Co line.  It is different, it is silly, it is fun, whimsical.  I ORDERED it ALL!!!!  Yes all of it!!!!  I love the stamp set most of all- I'll show that another day!  Today is the DSP!!!

This is my favorite sheet.  It has these crazy dancing Santas on it.  I love it!!!  Keep in mind, you get two sheets to all the double sided DSP.   The pictures show both sides.  I like the back side of the paper as well, but to be honest, those Santas are going to be the side I use!!! 

I love the accent pages, they fit right in line with the whimsy feel of the DSP.  The colors included in this DSP pack are Basic Black, Hello Honey, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Real Red, Soft Suede, and Whisper White.  

Moose!!!!  Yes please!!!!  I love these Moose....Mooses?  What is the plural for Moose?  Either way....I LOVE them!!! 

Strangely enough, I really like this sheet.  I like any chevrons and the colors are nice in this sheet.  I like the winter mountains...At least that is what they look like to me!  Great for a snowy scene, snow skiing scrapbook pages or  any winter/ Christmas cards! 

Once more, whimsy is what I think!  I love this one too!  I think I have loved them all!!!!

I love the snowmen!  Adorable!  They can be cut off and used as a ribbon strip, focal point to a card, or a GREAT scrapbook page as a whole!  LOVE this sheet!!!

Here is zoomed in look of the Santas....I love the one right at the bottom with the red suit on with the flowing beard and hair!  He's my favorite!!!

More zoomed in looks!!!


You can start your holiday shopping now!!!

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions!
Supplies shown: Product List
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...