Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Mötley Monsters Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up- SNEAK PEAK at Holiday Catalog

I will start this post that I am in love with SSSSSSOOOO much from the upcoming Holiday catalog!    I have already done a huge preorder as a demo but will be placing another order soon!  Lots to love in this one!!!  
With that in mind, let me share the new Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper (dsp) that will be in the new catalog starting September 1, 2014!!!  Halloween is always one of my favorite holidays.  I LOVE this cutesy DSP!!!!  Stampin' up doesn't do a ton of wild prints on their DSP, they don't do cutesy often, so when they do, I LOVE it!!!

I love the fun monsters!  The colors are fabulous!!!!  You get two sheets of each double sided paper, I am showing the front and back of the sheets.  I love the wood grain side as well.  
I wasn't sure of my lighting so you ended up with two pictures of the same sheet....it was a cloudy day so I was trying to show it well, unfortunately I think the ghosts didn't show up well......

Cute ghosts!!!  The polka dot side will be great for accents!

I love the crows!  Very on trend for Halloween!  And who doesn't like candy corn?  Well, I like to eat a handful and then I'm done till next year!!!  ;)

This was another trend I saw in the paper, the "scene" sheet.  Stampin' Up doesn't do this often either so I thought this was a really cute one!  I love the pumpkins but to see those monsters again is so cute!!!  Maybe you aren't in love with the monsters....crazy to say, but some may not be..... :)  the leaves section of the paper is very nice!  Would be great for cards!!!!  The monster strip would be great cut off as a border as well!  Layer it with matching card stock!!! 

Although I like the stripes, and will undoubtedly use them, but the trees are fabulous, the stripes are maybe my least favorite sheet in the pack.  Still useful but the trees are so good.....I'm not sure I can't use both sheets of the trees!!!!!


For the last sheet, patterns that match and coordinate!  Always useful!!!  And these prints are good for cards or scrapbook pages!  Some card makers don't like huge prints since they don't work well on cards, but I think all the sheets in this pack work great for either!
I am ready for fall!!!!  for Halloween!!!!  Wait, I still have to figure out what 3 boys are going to want to dress as this year!!!  Why can't that be as easy as picking this great DSP??!!!!!
Remember, this DSP pack will be available in the new Holiday catalog out September 1st!  

Thanks for stopping by!!
Supplies shown: Product List
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this dsp! Thanks for showing both sides of the paper.

    I think that scene paper is cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...