Saturday, August 2, 2014

Making Stamping Gifts for a New Baby!!

I love a quick and easy gift!  I always keep a baby stamp set on my shelf.  My kids are older and I have safety scrapped all our baby pictures BUT.....I always know someone having a baby!  I keep several good baby stamp sets in my collection to make gifts or cards with.  This idea was in the Annual Catalog a couple of years ago.  It is so simple using two step stamping.  You can use any colors that you like for boy or girl!  When this stamp set came out, I knew this was a keeper!

I found this frame at Hobby Lobby.  I loved that the flower was rugged and metal- perfect for a baby boy gift.  
I matched my inks to match the frame to make this project come together quickly!  

What stamp set do you keep in your collection for years to use and why? 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...