Sunday, May 25, 2014

Stampin' Up Work of Art stamp set - EASY quick cards!

There is nothing like a great stamp set that makes a card quick and easy!  This is the new stamp set from Stampin' Up called Work of Art, it will be available June 1st in the new catalog.
 
 
I received this stamp set free when I attended the Demonstration Catalog Premiere Event.  I am not sure if I would have bought this one on my own, but after seeing all the ideas done with this stamp set,  has some GREAT elements in it!!!  (Isn't that always the way, you don't think you NEED a stamp, and then you see all the fantastic possibilities with it, and it is on your list!!!)  The brush strokes was the first element I loved about this set!  So simple but fabulous!  I look at this set much like Gorgeous Grunge, a great element stamp that will add a WOW to any project!  The brush strokes look amazing using a aqua painter on watercolor paper!  Very pretty! (that was one of the examples they showed at the event- and I was HOOKED!!)
 

For these cards, I used the new 2014-2016 In Colors for the card bases and for the ink as well.  To make the ink colors a little lighter, I inked up my stamp and then stamped off once on a scrap piece of paper.  I did this so that the sentiment stamp would stand out more.    I love the new in colors!  They are definitely colors I will use a lot!  I used the Decorative Dots embossing folder to emboss the front of my cards.  
 
For the inside of the cards, I used a photo polymer stamp set.  I love this big Thank you.  The great news is that there are going to be more photo polymer stamps coming out in the new catalog!  All the Stampin' Up alphabets are now going to be photo polymer which offers great placement!!!  I am very excited about this!  
These cards are going to be the end of the year teachers' cards.  I had my son sign them- yeah, just his name....yup, that's boy for ya!!!



This is a great personalized stamp from Stampin' Up.  It is the first personalized photo polymer stamp that Stampin' Up has offered.  I LOVE this stamp!  There are so many possibilities you can use this stamp for!  You can customized it for so many different ways.  I have this stamp. I also did another stamp with our family name McGraw in the middle with the big M and around the edges are all our names: five of them fit perfectly!  This is a great way to stamp our Christmas cards!  Have an etsy store?  Great way to stamp your store name on each order.  How about a upcoming wedding or birth??!  GREAT idea for a gift for a new couple or new mom and dad!!
 

 Thanks for stopping by! 
Michelle!!!
 
Product List

2 comments:

  1. You crafted!!!! Love them so cute and perfect for teacher cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that "swoosh" stamp! Very nice set of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...