Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sale-A-Bration, My Paper Pumpkin, Stazon ink tips And Cool Kid Watercolor Layout -Using Stamps in Scrapbooking

Stampin' Up's Biggest Sale of the year is going on NOW!!!!
For Every $50 you spend...you earn FREE....yes FREE items!!!
Check out all the details at:
 
I LOVE this time of year!!!
To celebrate, I am sharing a layout using some of the new Stampin' Up items from the Occasions Catalog.  My goal this year is to use my stamps MORE!!!  One way to do that is to use them for embellishments and titles in my scrapbooks!
 



I loved these photos of my youngest.  Jesse has such wild hair and his hair looks so pretty here!!  Can you say a boy has pretty hair? Must not have been humid at all that day!!  LOL!!!  He is my little weather gauge!!!  This is the new WaterColor Wonder DSP...isn't it pretty!!!??  
This picture shows what can happen when you scrap 12X12 layouts.  I really wanted my strip to be in Smokey Slate cardstock.  But Smokey Slate is only available in 81/2 X 11 size.  This shows how I made it work!  Once my heart framelits embellishment goes over top....you never see that this isn't a full 12" across strip!!!




What a fun cat stamp!!!  I have been loving this stamp set!
This stamp is from one of My Paper Pumpkin kits!  I take all MPP stamps and store them in one of the Stampin' Up DVD cases together.  These are some great stamps that are included in the kits!  I used Stazon ink to stamp directly on my photo!
To find out more information about the My Paper Pumpkin kits:
 

Here is a tip for your stazon ink....the plastic cover should be stored with your ink pad for the life of the ink pad- this adds in keeping the stazon pad from drying out quickly.  To keep the plastic lid easily, I used Stampin' Up dimensionals to adhere it to the inside of the lid!  Now I never lose it!!!
Easy fix!!!

My pin embellishment came from the Stampin' Up Pretties kit that I got on clearance! I love that these include the safety peace for the end of the pin!  

I'm not a huge fan of my handwriting but I know that in years to come, my children will like seeing it, so I normally hand write all my journaling.  Don't be scared that your handwriting is not pretty enough- I promise, it will be treasured in years to come!!!
 

 



 

This is how I store all my exclusive stamps that I get in the My Paper Pumpkin kits!  These have included some really fun stamps!!!!  They are ONLY available in the MPP kits each month!!!  Have you signed up???  See the above link for more information!!!

 Items Used- click the link for more information on any item:
 
 Thanks for stopping by and visiting!
Michelle!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Love the colors. I cover up cuts like that all the time, works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...