Thursday, January 9, 2014

How many stamp sets can I use on ONE card? Stampin' Up Spring Occasions Catalog

I am so excited that the new Stampin' Up Spring Occasions Catalog is now live!!!  Have you checked it out? 
There are so many great stamp sets- well GREAT everything - I couldn't limit myself to using just one stamp set for this card......I used FIVE stamp sets!!!  LOL!!  I love mixing stamp sets together. 

This is the final card!  Can you see all the different sets I used? 
I started of using the sketch from http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/:
I really didn't want to use hearts on my card- no problem- I substituted the Just Sayin' framelits to create my own take on this sketch! 
For my color combo, I used:


This color combo was WAY outta my norm, unless I was doing something with John Deere Tractors....hmmm...I need to do something with tractors using this color combo!
 

How many stamps can I use??  FIVE!!!!  All new from the Occasions catalog!
 
It is no secret that I love framelits- I love using framelits in other ways!  I really like to get my money out of them!  I used the dress up framelit as a layer underneath my dog superhero- I just snipped off the top of the dress! 



I used the word bubbles framelits but mixed up my saying- take  a  bubble framelit and see if you word phrase fits!  Lots of possibilities!  I love the matching stamp set but you can also create your own! 




Products Used:
 
What is your favorite item from the Occasions catalog? 
Thanks for stopping by and as always, feel free to ask any questions!
Michelle!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this card and when I saw you clip the dress I thought you were going to make a cape. LOL maybe on another card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you had fun with this one! Great way to show-case that SU catalogue ;). I saw the Packers' colours myself, but this has proven to be a really interesting colour combo. LOVE all the word bubbles, and most impressed by the dress/ruffle/border! Thanks for playing along with the Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mixing stamp sets, too! This is such a fun card...word bubbles are all the rage! Fabulous job creating your own scalloped border! Thanks for joining DD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...