Monday, January 13, 2014

Amazing Family Scrapbooking Layout- Using Stamps in Scrapbooking

I wanted to share another scrapbooking layout using stamps.  Many stamp lovers make cards, but never think about pulling out their stamps when they scrapbook.  PULL THOSE STAMPS OUT!!!  Stamps can make excellent titles, journaling, and embellishments for your scrapbooks.  The best part of using your stamps in your scrapbooking, other than getting INKY ;), is that you can use those stamps over and over.  The color ink changes the look.  How you use them changes the look.  The possibilities are endless.  And the bonus....they were a sticker or embellishment that I used once and was done...my stamps were an investment in my crafting!  Get the most out of your stamps!  I challenge you to dig your stamps out, and use them for a layout!  How many stamps can you use?  How did you use them?  
These were some fun pictures that I really wanted to play with and have fun with them.  I pulled out the Amazing Family stamp set and added the bow tie as an embellishment....right on the photo!  I think this really makes it pop!!!  
I also used the stamp set to make my title as well.  If a part of the stamp doesn't work for you, consider fussy cutting it and changing it!

The bow tie is great, but the shoe comes in a fast second! To cute!!!
 


Silly photos turned into a cute and wonderful layout!


Thanks for stopping by for a visit! 
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this ! You did a fabulous job with your stamps, very inspiring !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...