Sunday, December 29, 2013

Organizing and Using up Scraps in your layouts! Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper!

One of the best things I did was to organize all my designer series paper.  I did a post on my organization:
 
The best thing about my organization is that I stick all my scraps from the paper packs right back into the paper pouches, so I have all the scraps right with the paper pack.  I loved the Sweater Weather Designer Paper.  I used it and used it!  Literally I was down to scraps!
This is the layout that I was able to create with just scraps left!
 


I don't use flowers on my layouts normally but these were great to add a little pop to my layout and still boyish! 
 



When I have just a little bit of scraps left over, banners are my go to design!! 

I was even able to use some of my pompom trim that I had left in my stash.  I used some left over alpha stickers to add the name and year to my layout.  
Easy and fast!  And best of all, uses up what I had!!! Items used:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...