Thursday, December 12, 2013

Monstermaniacs Birthday Card

Have you ever bought a stamp set and weren't really sure what or how you would use it?  It was just so stinkin' cute??!!!!!  Yup, that's what I did with the new Monstermaniacs stamp set.  Those monsters were just so cute- I had to order it!!! 
 

This was such a quick fun card to do!  I used the I Am Me Designer Series Paper.  This has been one of my favorite papers of all time!  I love the colors!!!
When I got out my Monstermaniacs stamp set and sat down to play with it, I immediately saw a fun and cute Birthday card!  I love the little guy!  He seemed to scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!  This was a simple for fun card to make!  

I love this Yippee-Skippee stamp set- so much fun!

Sorry about the shadow but one of my favorite things is my custom stamp from Stampin' Up.  You can have a custom stamp made with anything you like- as long as it fits into the number of characters allowed.  I made one with my Stampin' Up store information on it!  Contact me to order your own custom stamp!
 
Items used on this card:
All current Stampin' Up items can be found at my online store:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!
     


4 comments:

  1. Ohhh so cute. I see him and think he could be holding a banner over his head too. I may need to play with him next time we get together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I'm assuming u are a Stamping Up demonstrator. Please plug your blog site & you can also show new/old/used items on a A Lot of Scrap on Facebook group...I'm sure u will get traffic or new customers! LOVE what u do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I'm assuming u are a Stamping Up demonstrator. Please plug your blog site & you can also show new/old/used items on a A Lot of Scrap on Facebook group...I'm sure u will get traffic or new customers! LOVE what u do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...