Have you ever bought a stamp set and weren't really sure what or how you would use it? It was just so stinkin' cute??!!!!! Yup, that's what I did with the new Monstermaniacs stamp set. Those monsters were just so cute- I had to order it!!!
This was such a quick fun card to do! I used the I Am Me Designer Series Paper. This has been one of my favorite papers of all time! I love the colors!!!
When I got out my Monstermaniacs stamp set and sat down to play with it, I immediately saw a fun and cute Birthday card! I love the little guy! He seemed to scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!! This was a simple for fun card to make!
I love this Yippee-Skippee stamp set- so much fun!
Sorry about the shadow but one of my favorite things is my custom stamp from Stampin' Up. You can have a custom stamp made with anything you like- as long as it fits into the number of characters allowed. I made one with my Stampin' Up store information on it! Contact me to order your own custom stamp!
Items used on this card:
- Monstermaniacs Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- I Am Me Designer Series Paper
- Basic Gray 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- 3/16 Inch Corner Punch
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Essentials Hardware Clips
- Gorgeous Grunge Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
- Yippee-Skippee! Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Curly Cute - Clear-Mount Stamp
All current Stampin' Up items can be found at my online store:
Thanks for stopping by!