Sunday, December 1, 2013

Have you tried Stampin' Up Candy Dots? A Colorful Scrapbook Layout using Punches!

I love the Stampin' Up Candy Dots!!! 
For the first Challenge for December's Creative Crew, our challenge was CCREW1213CF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - Catalog Focus: candy dots.

Copy someone's artwork that loves brads or candy dots. Use candy dots generously on your project.

For this challenge, I found a layout that I liked on pinterest.  It was my inspiration for my layout.
 
I tried to click the link to give credit to the designer of this page, but as sometimes happens with pinterest, my link is broken.  If you know whose design this is, please let me know, I would love to give credit to them!!!
This layout was the perfect inspiration for my layout.  Instead of buttons, I used candy dots.  I choose to use a retired DSP from last year's Occasions catalog.  I loved the colors in it.  It shows off the Brights Candy Dots really well.  And the best part...I was able to use scraps up for this layout!  And I dusted off some punches and put them to work!!!

 
 








I love this picture of my boys!  They were going to my oldest son's graduation at school.  Kyle, keeping true to himself, wanted to wear a camo tie.  Of course, the youngest two boys wanted to wear a tie as well!  They looked so cute!!  See, McGraw boys do clean up!!!!  :)
 

This was a fun challenge for me, and totally out of my comfort zone.  Using up scraps always makes it a hit with me!!
 
You can see all the December Creative Crew entries at:
Items used on layout:
As always, all current Stampin' Up items can be found at my online store 24/7 at:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...